Learning how to water plants to increase growth in pots, container or garden - especially how to water roots and tubers. Specialities: root growth or tuber growth of lawns, fuchsias, geraniums, dahlias and begonias.

29 March 2010

Something to Admit

I have to get something off my chest, something that is troubling me . . . I have started cheating . . . You know those Basil seeds which didn't grow - the ones I said I would leave a bit longer to see what happens? Well, nothing ever did happen. So I have put them in the propagator to hurry them along a bit (or should I say a LOT).

I never told you. This was suggested to me earlier. But I dismissed it. However, since the season is getting so far behind, and since I want to show you how to take cuttings, soon, I have put some Dahlia tubers in there to get them going (it is still too cold in the garage, unusual for this time of year). Anyway, I couldn't resist. I popped the Basil in as well.

Oh, and something else: the Willow catkins are not in my own garden. I spotted them whilst out walking.

There, I feel better now. Who said confession wasn't good for the soul.

No comments: